Housing Options in Dundee - Scottish Veterans Housing Association content
SVHA provides full board supported accommodation in single rooms, all of which are ensuite, for former members of the Armed Forces/Merchant Navy or their spouses/partners.
Type of housing available
- House in Multiple Occupation, all of the rooms are ensuite.
- Full board, supported accommodation with excellent communal facilities.
Who can apply
- Any former member of the Armed Forces or Mercahnt Navy or their spouses/partners
Where and how to apply
- Contact the Manager at Rosendael by phone, letter, or download application form from the SVR website.
How applications are assessed
- All potential residents are assessed by interview and references are taken up.
- Currently £342.07 per week. This includes full board, laundry service and utility bills. If eligible for full housing benefit residents will pay £63.10
Repairs and maintenance
- We provide a quality, responsive maintenance service which covers all parts of the accommodation including internal decoration. Cleaning of the common areas are also part of the service.
- Limited facilities for those with a disability, details can be obtained form the Manager.
Right to Buy
- There is no right to buy.
Transfers and Mutual exchanges
- Because of the nature of the accommodation this is very limited.