If you are homeless or are likely to become homeless within the next two months you should get advice straight away.
Read our Guide to Accommodation or you can pick up a copy from any Housing Office.
You can call our 24 hour Homeless Advice Line 0800 633 5843 or 01382 432001 from a mobile.
- Dundee's Homeless Service
- Your rights
- Confidentiality Policy
- Temporary accommodation
- The assessment process
- Are you homeless?
- Are you intentionally homeless?
- Do you have a local connection to Dundee?
- Notification and decision of your homeless assessment
- Your right to a review of your homeless decision
- Homeless standards
- Domestic abuse
- Local Housing Strategy 2013-2018 - Homelessness pages 43-47
- Dundee Homefinder Service
- Complying with Section 11 of the Homelessness etc. (Scotland) Act 2003