- Procedure for Applying
- Dates of Meetings
- Current Fees
- Complaints and Objections
- Late Hours Catering Policy
- Change in cirucmstance form i.e change in director
Premise Applications Advert
Note: the links above are associated with Adobe PDF documents. To read these documents, you may require Adobe Reader.
The Council passed a resolution in 1983 that all of the optional provisions in the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 would require to be licensed and accordingly anyone who, for example, wishes to trade in the street or deal in second hand goods, must be licensed.
These activities are listed below, together with all other activities which are licensed, with the exceptions of Taxis, Betting and Gaming and Liquor Licences which can be found in their own sections on this site.
Each application from contains notes of guidance.
Important: Notes on Downloading
- You will need to uncompress downloaded files, to do this you may need Winzip or an equivalent.
- To read 'PDF' documents you may also require Adobe Reader.
- If you have the choice, and you are on a slow connection, Word documents will download faster than Adobe documents.
The Civic Miscellaneous applications are: (applying online temporarily unavailable, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused)
- Animal Boarding Licence
- Boat Hire
- Cinema Licence
- Dangerous Wild Animals Licence
- Dog Breeding
- Explosives / Fireworks Licence
- Houses in Multiple Occupation Licence
- Indoor Sports Entertainment Licence
- Knife Dealers Licence
- Late Hours Catering Licence
- Market Operator Licence
- Itinerant Metal Dealer Licence
- Metal Dealer Licence
- Mini Bus Permit
- Performing Animals Registration
- Pet Animals Registration
- Public Entertainment Licence
- Public Charitable Collection
- Riding Establishment Licence
- Second Hand Dealer Licence
- Sex Shop Licence
- Skin Piercing and Tattooing
- Street Trader Licence
- Theatre Licence
- Use of City Centre Areas
- Use of City Centre Areas - Commercial
- Venison Dealer Registration
- Window Cleaner Licence