Housing Options in Dundee - Being a Good Neighbour content
Wherever you are living you should be considerate to your neighbours. Living in a flat brings special responsibilities as you may have neighbours above/below and beside you.
- Keep shared landings and stairways free from obstructions as this can be a fire or safety hazard
- Take your turn in keeping the stairs/landings/bin areas clean
- Put rubbish in the bins provided. Call Dundee City Council on 433710 Option 1 and they'll tell you which day your bins will be collected.
- Everyone deserves to enjoy their home quietly and peacefully.
- You must not make too much noise or disturb your neighbours and you must make sure that anyone living with you or visiting you behaves in a reasonable way
- If you neighbours are noisy and you don’t want to approach them you can get advice from your landlord or from the Antisocial Behaviour Advice Line 0800 169 3845