If you are homeless or are likely to become homeless within the next two months you should get advice straight away.
Read our Guide to Accommodation (853KB PDF)
You can call our 24 hour Homeless Advice Line 0800 633 5843 or 01382 432001 from a mobile.
- Dundee's Homeless Service
- Your rights
- Confidentiality Policy (29KB PDF)
- Temporary accommodation
- The assessment process
- Are you homeless?
- Are you intentionally homeless?
- Do you have a local connection to Dundee?
- Notification and decision of your homeless assessment
- Your right to a review of your homeless decision
- Homeless standards
- Domestic abuse
- Local Housing Strategy 2013-2018 - Homelessness pages 43-47 (1.2MB PDF)
- Dundee Homefinder Service
- Complying with Section 11 of the Homelessness etc. (Scotland) Act 2003