- Thinking about learning something new?
- Want to meet new people?
- Got some spare time?
- Want to get back to work?
- Want to improve your fitness?
- Fancy going to college?
There is a wide variety of learning opportunities available for adults within the Complex.
There are a number of established learning groups in the complex, and you can find out more about those on the centre programme page. The groups are informal, the staff are friendly and the learning is fun!
Some of the groups in the complex include:
Fitness suite, Mosaic, Zumba, Karate, French, Aerobics, Yoga, Weights Gym, Environmental Group, Ladies Running Group, Kung Fu, Little Stars Playgroup, Decoupage, German, Card Making, Scrabble, Korfball, Job Club, Walking Group, Squash, Knitting Group, Children's Dancing, Smoke Cessation, Little Gym Time.
The Complex can also offer the following:
- Help with reading, writing and spelling
- Help with finding work
- Information and help with health issues
- Family life and learning opportunities
- Stress management sessions
- Courses with Dundee and Angus College and Dundee University
Contact Joyce Guthrie, telephone 01382 436442 for further information.
Staff negotiate with adult learners to develop new activities and groups, and are always interested in finding out what adults in the community would like to become involved with.
The groups run throughout the year.
Our Adult Education staff are always on hand to assist you. We have close links with the Dundee Healthy Living Initiative.