Dundee Homefinder Service - Information for Landlords content
To speak with a member of the Dundee Homefinder Team call 01382 433003
Getting it right through assessment, reference checking and support
- Dundee Homefinder undertakes a detailed interview of applicants to assess their suitability for sustaining a private sector tenancy. It is our policy not to prioritise those who would be at high risk of not sustaining their tenancy. To further minimise risk to you we offer a referencing service.
- We have an established reputation to protect and value long term relationships with Landlords. We work hard to identify appropriate tenants and to resolve any difficulties if they arise.
What we expect of you
- You must be a Registered Landlord and your properties must comply with all legal requirements.
- Properties should be clean, all furniture of a serviceable standard and electrical / gas supply and items are working and safe to use.
- Normally rents should not exceed Local Housing Allowance rates - we can offer guidance on this
Another service introduced by Dundee City Council to support private landlords:
Private Landlord Support Officer
Tel: 01382 433236