Customer Services Team content
The Corporate Customer Services Team based in Dundee House, is a new approach to ensure that the customers of Dundee City Council receive the same quality of service however they choose to get in touch.
The team is delivering services on behalf of different departments within the Council in a new and innovative manner. Customers can drop into Dundee House and have their enquiry dealt with by an experienced Adviser or alternatively call our new Contact Centre and speak to someone who can channel their query in the most efficient way.
Currently the team handle the services outlined below:-
- Council Tax
- Housing Benefit
- National Entitlement Card Management (NEC) - lost or stolen passes can be dealt with immediately, as well as new applications
- CLARENCE - for all street lighting, bus shelters, traffic lights and roads enquiries
- Winter Maintenance enquiries - gritting of all adopted roads and refills for grit boxes
- Parking Bay Permits
- Monthly Parking Permits
- School Clothing Grant applications
- Free School Meals applications
- Education Maintenance Allowance applications
- School Placement Request applications
- Rapid Response Team enquiries - any fly tipping or public health concerns along with graffiti issues
- Concession Passes
- Allotment permits
- Corporate Complaints/Helpline
- Compliment the Council - Submit a compliment about the services we deliver
Contact the team in the following ways:-
Tel: 01382 433129
Letter: Dundee House, 50 North Lindsay Street, Dundee, DD1 1QE
We look forward to resolving your enquiry.