First Time User
First Time User container
First Time User content
How to Make a Payment
- Click on the option you want from the list of transaction types shown on the 'online payments' page. This will open a new browser window linked to our secure online payments system.
- Enter your Account Number. This can be found on your rent book, Council Tax letter or parking fine ticket. If you wish to pay a Council invoice please enter the invoice number.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay and your email address. Your email address is optional and would help us to communicate with you should there be a problem.
- Enter your card details, ensuring they are correct.
- Click Authorise and wait for the confirmation screen to appear. This screen will display your unique reference number which you should take a note of - there is an option provided to print this screen for your records. If you need to contact us regarding this payment this reference number will make it easier for us to trace your payment details.
- We will only email you if there is a problem with your payment.
Dundee City Council