Engineering Services (Consultancy)

Engineering Services (Consultancy) container

Engineering Services (Consultancy) content

The City Engineer's Service provides a range of civil, structural and environmental engineering services to the council and its various departments.

The City Engineer also provides services as Engineer to the Board for the Tay Road Joint Board and also to external public bodies including Perth & Kinross Council, NHS Tayside, Police Scotland and Borders Council.

In order to achieve Best Value in the procurement of engineering contracts the service supports the use of alternative forms of procurement including partnering, framework agreements and the use of Quality Price tendering.