Home Contents Insurance

Dundee City Council insure the structure of your home but the cover doesn’t include what’s inside it, such as your furniture and personal belongings.

Replacing the contents of your home could prove very expensive. By purchasing Tenants Contents Insurance, this means your personal belongings are insured against events including:

  • Fire
  • Theft
  • Flooding / Escape of Water
  • Accidental damage, if selected

Dundee City Council work with the UK’s largest insurer to offer home contents insurance that can be paid in weekly / fortnightly / monthly / annual instalments.

Unlike some insurance policies, there are no excesses so you will not have to pay anything in the event of a claim.

Apply for Tenants Home Contents Insurance Scheme

If you require assistance please call 01382 433899.