National Entitlement Card

National Entitlement Card container

National Entitlement Card content

You can apply for or replace your NEC online, update your photograph or request a replacement card. If you've changed address or lost your card you can also do that online.

Apply or Replace your NEC    How to Apply

Saltire Card

Apply for your NEC will take you to an external website getyourNEC.Scot.

It provides an easy way to apply for or replace your card online. This is a service run by the Improvement Service , who work on behalf of all Scottish Councils. You can learn more about it on the how to apply page.

The National Entitlement Card delivers the following services:

Scotland-wide free bus travel for older (60 plus) and disabled people - often called your bus pass. The travel concessions eligibility criteria page provides more information on who is eligible.  Additionally, for Dundee residents; if you are profoundly or severely deaf a letter from North East Sensory Services is acceptable; if you had a visual impairment, please inform us when you apply and we can check it with North East Sensory Services.

More information on the National Entitlement Card across Scotland is available here.

How to Contact Us

Terms and Conditions and Data Protection