Liquor Licensing Applications - Objections content
Any person is eligible to object. Anyone wishing to object or make representations must not later than 21 days from the date specified in the notice of the application lodge with the Clerk to the Licensing Board a written notice of objection or representation. It is the responsibility of the person making the objection or representation to ensure that the Board has received it and it may be helpful to lodge it in one of the following ways:
- Delivered by hand to 20 City Square, Dundee within the time specified; or
- Posted (by registered or recorded or special delivery post) to 20 City Square, Dundee, DD1 3BY so that in the normal course of post it might be expected to be delivered within that time; or
- Faxed to 01382 434077 within that time and an acknowledgement of the fax is kept; or
- Emailed to email@example.com within that time and acknowledgement of the email is kept.
- More details regarding the making of an objection can be obtained by click here.