Vehicular Access / Pavement Crossing

Consent to lower kerbs and amend a footway/verge is required from Dundee City Council before any works are carried out.

Submit a Vehicular Access/Pavement Crossing Request

Where the level of works is more than one vehicular access, you should submit a Minor Works Application Form.

Submit a Minor Works Application Request

There is a £352 charge associated with both applications which must be paid before the applications can be considered. You should note that you must also apply for a road opening permit BEFORE carrying out any works in the public road and there is a cost associated with this. You will be advised of this and sent the appropriate form should you be granted consent to form the access.

Please note that planning consent may be required associated with this application.

Advice on this should be sought from

Should you have any queries regarding completion of this application form please email