How Can We Help You?
Rate this page/information Rate as Good   Rate as Average   Rate as Poor

Road Construction Consent

If you wish to construct a new road or alter a road to allow vehicular access, you may require formal consent. An application form to apply for consent can be found here (46KB PDF)

DevelopmentĀ Roads Team
Roads & TransportationĀ Division
City Development Department
Dundee House, 50 North Lindsay Street
Dundee DD1 1LS Map
Tel 01382 433341


Advice on roads matters can be found in the DCC Publication Streets Ahead which is available by clicking here