If you want to discuss your Housing Benefit entitlement or you would like to apply for a discretionary housing payment, contact our Customer Services Team on 01382 431205, or email email@example.com.
You can also call in person at:
- Dundee House, 50 North Lindsay Street, Dundee
- West Housing Office, 3 Sinclair Street, Lochee, Dundee
- East Housing Office, 169 Pitkerro Road, Dundee.
If you want to discuss your Housing options, contact the East District Housing Office, Tel: 01382 307401 or the West District Housing Office, Tel: 01382 307301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need help with budgeting or want to ensure you are claiming all the benefits you are entitled to, contact Welfare Rights on 01382 431167 or e-mail email@example.com.
You can also get help and advice on a variety of matters from a range of advice services in Dundee:
- CONNECT Service Tel 431205
- Brooksbank Centre 432450
- Citizens Advice Bureau 307494 or 0844 848 9600
- Dundee North Law Centre 307230
- Dundee Carers Centre 200422
- Discovery Credit Union 431505
- Dundee Energy Efficiency Advice Project 434840
- Shelter 0808 800 4444
- Craigowl Community 458631 or 458515 or 458635
- Macmillan Tayside Welfare Benefits Partnership 431190