The CONNECT team are part of Council Advice Services (CAS) and give assistance to anyone requiring help with income maximisation, Benefit form filling, benefit problems and budgeting.
How to contact CONNECT
Referrals by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact 01382 431188, where they can assist over the phone or arrange an appointment at one of their venues in the community
There is a drop in café that CONNECT have a presence at – where you can drop in for advice and assistance -
Stobswell Café – Stobswell Church, 172 Albert Street, Dundee (top of Albert street) – Tuesdays 11:00am to 13:00
The CONNECT officers also visit the drop in café at Steeple Church, Nethergate, Dundee, most Thursday’s between 2:00pm and 3.30pm
Connect Officers cover all areas in Dundee and they are community based, you will find their surgeries in local community centres, libraries, churches and other venues.
- Do you want to know more about the benefit changes, such as Universal Credit or Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and how this will affect you? We can give you advice, help and support.
- Are you struggling to make ends meet?
- In low paid work and unsure what in-work benefits you may be entitled to?
- Do you need help or advice to understand your benefits?
- Have you been affected by benefit changes?
The service also works in partnership with other services that provide adult learning, health and lifestyle support, energy advice, benefit appeals, money advice for debts, carers, housing, Credit Union, Dundee employment services and many other local initiatives and can arrange appointments with them for you.
For Service Providers, we also offer a regular drop in service and currently visit Drop in Cafe's, Parent and toddler groups, mental health and wellbeing groups, Drug and alcohol services and many more.
Phone: 01382 431188