What we need from you content
If you would like to get involved and Have Your say please contact:
Quality and Performance Unit
Tel: 01382 307297
We need you to let us know:
- What housing services are you most interested in hearing performance information about?
- What is the best way to tell you about this performance information?
- What do you think is the best way to get tenants involved in scrutinising our housing services?
- How would you like to be involved in scrutiny?.
We need to work together with tenants to monitor our progress on the Charter and involve tenants in assessing the Council’s performance. We need to do this by:
- Understanding tenants’ priorities and needs
- Involving you in setting policies and standards
- Supporting you to scrutinise services and hold the Council to account.
We also want to encourage you to be involved in checking on how well we deliver services and making sure that we take your views into account.
With this in mind, Dundee City Council has set up a Scrutiny Approach Steering Group to develop our Tenant Scrutiny Framework that will enable the Council to demonstrate to the regulator that tenants are fully engaged in the scrutiny of housing services. The group will be open to tenants and other customers and will be supported by the Quality and Performance Team.