Housing Complaints

Council housing complaints

If you are a tenant of the Council and you are unhappy about the services you receive or have issues about the way we are operating, you can use our complaints procedure to report your concerns. If you feel that our response to your complaint is unsatisfactory you can report this to the Scottish Housing Regulator.

Contact Details :

Telephone: 01382 434800
Email: customerservices@dundeecity.gov.uk