Our Allocation Policy is based on the following principles:
- Fairness and accountability
- Equality, openness and transparency
- Consistency of decision making
- All applications will be assessed and placed in one of three priority groups, these being Homeless, General Needs and Transfers
- Within each of these groups applications will receive points reflecting their relative housing need
The Dundee Common Housing Register Allocation Policy (95KB PDF) can be downloaded here and is also available,on request, from any of our housing offices.
If you have any enquiries regarding your current application please contact the Lettings Centre on 0300 123 9023 or 01382 307400.