Help Share our Parks and Green Spaces
- Always pick up after your dog.
- Keep your dog under control.
- Do not allow your dog to chase wildlife.
- Cemeteries and golf courses are not for dog exercising. Keep your dog on a short lead and stick to main paths.
- Dogs are not allowed in play areas, on sport pitches in use, golf tees, greens or bunkers and where there are ground nesting birds.
- Please look out for signs showing local rules. Animals are excluded from some places at certain times.
- Keep your dog out of formal flower beds.
- Put your dog on a short lead when near children, picnic areas, horses or sports pitches or if requested by Parks Management staff.
Controlling your dog is easy and fun with dog training lessons. Search for dog trainers and dog training clubs in the organisations directory.
Produced with guidance from local dog clubs and professionals, Dundee Local Access Forum.
Tel: 01382 436285
Links to related services: