Food Safety in Dundee content
The principal role of the Food Safety and Standards Service is to enforce legislation which aims to ensure that food sold and supplied in the City is safe to eat.
We inspect every food business within Dundee on their hygiene standards and safe production of food.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) and food
- Guidance and Advice for Food Businesses
- Can I operate a food business from home?
- Advice for the Public
- Complaints about food premises and food products
- Events and market food safety
- Flooding and Power Cuts - Information For Food Businesses
- Food Poisoning
- Food Premises Inspections and Food Standards Inspections
- Food Premises Registration
- Food Hygiene Information Scheme and other award schemes
- Guidance for childminders
- Tayside Scientific Services
- Angus Council
- Don't Wash Raw Chicken
- Eat Safe Awards
- Food Hygiene Information Scheme
- Healthy Living Award
- Perth and Kinross Council
Tel: 01382 433710 Option 6