Employee Information

MyView allows employees to view and update the personal information which is held on their payroll/H.R. record.

Employees are also able to view their payslip history, their Form P60 and, if relevant, their Form P11d information.

Most employees are now also able to request Annual Leave and Flexi-Leave using MyView.

Go to MyView