Due to essential IT maintenance, payment service may not be available for short spells between 8am and 3pm on Sunday 23rd September. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
When you use our 'Pay Online' services, your card details are never available to the Council nor are they stored on any of our servers. We use a secure payment site, provided by Capita, to take your payment details.
How your data gets to us
All of our 'Pay Online' pages have SSL encryption. Your browser will confirm this by showing a closed padlock icon (or similar) in its toolbar or status bar. Encryption effectively prevents your data being intercepted when you submit it to this web site's servers. Authorised Council staff will also retrieve the data using SSL encryption.
Making a payment online is easy and it's faster and cheaper than paying in cash or by the cheque in the post method.
You can pay:
- Blue Badge
- Consolidated Revenues Debt
- Council Tax
- Council Tax Online Direct Debit Mandate
- Council Invoices
- Dog Fouling Fixed Penalty Payment
- Fly Tipping Fixed Penalty Payment
- Housing Benefit Overpayments
- Litter Fixed Penalty Payment
- Noise Fixed Penalty Payment
- Non-domestic Rates
- Non-domestic Rates Online Direct Debit Mandate
- Parking Fines (Penalty Charge Notice)
- Public Health Fixed Penalty Payment
- Public Nuisance Fixed Penalty Payments
- Rent (Dundee City Council tenants)
- Smoking Fixed Penalty Payment
- Smoking (Children In Vehicle) Fixed Penalty Notice
- Tobacco Control Fixed Penalty Payment
We only accept:
- Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Maestro, Solo and Connect Card
We hope this will save you time as you will no longer have to visit Council offices to pay these bills. If you have not used this payment method before please click visit the first time user area of this website for further information.