Dundee Educational Psychology Service content
We work with others in educational settings to apply psychology to improve learning and wellbeing outcomes for children and young people.
We strive to be an accessible service that offers effective and consistent support and advice, based on current best practice and research. We seek to promote equality and inclusion in everything we do.
We believe that
- everyone should be included and valued
- the needs of children and young people should be at the centre of everything we do
- every interaction is an opportunity for learning
- building on existing strengths and fostering positive relationships are key to change
More information can be found by downloading our service leaflets.
- Information for parents/carers of children under five years old (515KB PDF)
- Information for children, young people and their parents/carers (686KB PDF)
- DEPS Children's Privacy Statement (13KB MS Word doc)
- Young People's Mental Health Information Leaflet (227KB PDF)
Where we are based:
Dundee Educational Psychology Service (DEPS) is part of Children and Families Service and we have an office at St Ninian's RC Primary School, Dochart Terrace.
Dundee Educational Psychology Service
St Ninian's RC Primary School
Dundee DD2 4HB