Marriage and Civil Partnerships content
From 29 June we will be accepting and processing paperwork for Marriages and Civil Partnerships (update 24 June).
- Ceremonies can take place indoors and outdoors
- Maximum 20 people including Bride, Groom and 2 witnesses not including the Registrar, everyone must wear facemasks.
- Notice period of 29 days
Please contact us on 01382 435222 to discuss arrangements further.
- Who Can Be Married in Scotland
- Types of Marriage
- How and When to Give Notice
- Documents to be Produced
- Options and Examples for your Ceremony
- Foreign Nationals Wishing to Marry in Scotland
- Same Sex Marriage in Scotland
- Arranging a Civil Marriage in Dundee