How Can We Help You?
Rate this page/information Rate as Good   Rate as Average   Rate as Poor

Petroleum Storage and Licensing

Anyone wishing to store petroleum spirit or petroleum mixtures must obtain a license from Dundee City Council.

Dundee City Council
3 City Square
Dundee, DD1 3BA
Tel: 436260