How Can We Help You?
Rate this page/information Rate as Good   Rate as Average   Rate as Poor

Information about Registered Care Services in Dundee

If you, a member of your family, or someone you know is using a registered care service, now, or may need to use one in the future, you can access detailed information (including up-to-date inspection reports) about registered care services run by Dundee City Council, and the private and voluntary sector, from  Social Care and Social Work Improvement Scotland (Care Inspectorate) care services list.

View the care service list and inspection reports

The Care Inspectorate  works closely with everyone who provides a care service, as well as professional organisations, local authority and other government agencies to achieve improved care for everyone in Scotland.

About your personal care needs

The Social Work Department in Dundee provides a range of care and support services for people who have a wide variety of needs. In some cases this is carried out directly by our staff; in other cases, services are provided on our behalf by agencies in the voluntary or private sector.

Our main aim is to help people live as independently as possible in their own homes or if necessary in a care home setting.

If you would like to discuss your personal care needs, please contact your current care worker.  The following social work team can also help:

Care services for people aged 16 and over

Social Work First Contact Team
Tel: 01382 434019
Fax: 01382 200321

Dundee House, Floor 2
50 North Lindsay Street
Dundee DD1 1NF