- Concerned about Literacy difficulties?
- Addressing Barriers to Learning
- Enquire is the Scottish advice service for additional support for learning. If you feel a child or young person needs extra help to get the most from their learning and are unsure what to do, they can help you. They have lots of practical advice and information about the education and additional support needs system in Scotland. See more here: http://enquire.org.uk/
- The Education (Additional Support for Learning) (Scotland) Act 2004 came into force in 2005 and was amended in 2009. This law places new duties on education authorities to provide for children with additional support needs, introduces co-ordinated support plans (CSPs), and establishes a new Additional Support Needs Tribunal for Scotland.
- The compassionate and connected classroom
Home / Children and Families Service / Education / Dundee Educational Psychology Service / DEPS Useful Links
DEPS Useful Links
Was This Useful?