How Can We Help You?
Rate this page/information
Rate as Good   Rate as Average   Rate as Poor

Aids and Adaptations for Independent Living

Special Needs
Housing Investment Unit
West District Housing Office
3 Sinclair Street, Lochee
Tel: 01382 434135

We can provide aids and adaptations to enable people with a physical disability to live as independently as possible.

If you are a council tenant and either you or a member of your family has a disability we may be able to help you by:

  • Providing special equipment to help you with daily living
  • Adapting your present home
  • Re-housing you to a suitably adapted home

If you own your own home you may be able to get a grant for assistance with adaptations.


navigationNorthWestsoutheastzoominzoom out