How Can We Help You?
Rate this page/information Rate as Good   Rate as Average   Rate as Poor

Street Trader Licence

Eugo logo

For more information about EU Services Directive visit the Department for Business Innovation and Skills (BIS) website.

 Licence Required to trade in a public place. Street Traders dealing in wheeled bin cleaning must also apply to SEPA for registration as a waste carrier (01786 457700) and also contact Scottish Water to agree disposal arrangements for water (0845 601 8855).

View the Conditions here (48.4KB PDF)

View the Conditions for Wheeled Bin Cleaning

View the Conditions for Rickshaw/Pedicab

 Declaration Download the Declaration Form here (15KB PDF)
 Fees and Renewal Dates View the table of fees here

View the guidance notes here (25KB PDF)

View the Scottish Water Preventing Pollution from Wheeled Bin Cleaning guidance notes here

 Online Apply and pay for a licence

Important:  Notes on Downloading

  • You will need to uncompress downloaded files, to do this you may need Winzip or an equivalent.
  • To read 'PDF' documents you may also require Adobe Reader.
  • If you have the choice, and you are on a slow connection, Word documents will download faster than Adobe documents.
View the processing timescales here.
 Will Tacit
Tacit consent will apply - read more.
 Contact Us
  • By calling 01382 434499, 01382 434805, 01382 434433 or 01382 434283
  • By writing to The Licensing Section, Dundee City Council, 20 City Square, DUNDEE DD1 3BY
  • By emailing

To view the online registers visit the public licensing register area of this website. Public registers for all licences can also be inspected at 18 City Square, Dundee between 8.45am and 4.45pm Mondays to Fridays.