The Adult Learning section works with adults of all ages. We aim to improve the life changes of people living in local communities through learning and personal development.
- www.discoverlearning.org gives full details of the ongoing work of the Adult Learning section.
- Adult Learning Annual Report 2015/16 (6.45MB PDF)
We work in partnership with other organisations to make sure we have a wide range of opportunities for people to get involved in. We also provide extra help for people to take part in learning e.g. creche provision.
Our priorities are to:
- increase Adult Learning opportunities in local communities
- offer opportunities to discuss individual needs and goals with a Guidance Worker. This is for anyone looking for help to return to learning, training or employment
- provide help with reading, writing, spelling and numbers
- provide English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) classes
- provide a range of fun Family Learning activities
Tel: 01382 666665
Find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/discoverlearningdundee